- It is a perfect boot camp to improve your skills of shooting, editing and being an innovative and distinctive filmmaker story teller.
- It is focusing on how online video journalism & filmmaking are transforming the media and bringing new possibilities to create compelling and distinctive stories to reach the audience.
- It provides a very practical training where everyday participants will shoot, edit and will end the workshop with their own short documentary.
- Reviewing basics in video journalism & filmmaking but as well as experimenting with new ways and styles in online video and online filmmaking.
- All participants will use their own equipment.
- All participants must bring their own camera/smartphone and laptop with editing software. (Note: It does not matter what video camera or software you are using).
- Basic computer literacy and skills.
- Basic English (All instruction is delivered in English)
Tuition fee is 1,500 USD
About our workshop:
If you are
- Video journalist or TV reporters who want to improve and upgrade your storytelling skills.
- Photographers and writers who want to learn about video journalism and filmmaking.
- NGOs Communications and Media departments who want to provide media training to your team.
- Media companies that want to train your staffs in innovative online video storytelling.
- Passionated newcomers in video journalism and filmmaking.
Then our workshop is very well suit you.